After a two-week break, The R.J. Moeller Show is back with a vengeance! Recorded in a Grand Rapids, MI hotel room with friend-of-the-show Eric Teestel (of the American Enterprise Institute) during the Acton Institute's "Acton University" conference, the 17th episode includes: discussion of rapper Lupe Fiasco's inflammatory comments (and lyrics), the WI Supreme Court's decision to uphold Gov. Walker's Union-curbing law, and the Dali Lama confusing the Australian PM's gender.
This one's well worth your time, and don't forget that you can now download the show on iTunes!
Links to what we yapped about for over an hour:
- WI Supreme Court upholds Gov. Walker's legislation
- US Students know next-to-nothing about History
- Dali Lama calls female PM a man
- Michael Medved's take on the GOP debate
- Lame DNC attack ad they put out minutes after the GOP debate
- Lupe Fiasco is a joke